Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Friday, April 12, 2013

Macadamia Natural Oil Hair Products Review

Hey guys! This is my review of Macadamia Natural Oil hair products. Before I begin the review I would to mention that if you are planning to buy Macadamia's hair products, do not buy it from Amazon or other discount stores because they are not authorized retailers, meaning they are not allowed to sell Macadamia's products and they could be counterfeit. I'd also like to mention that the products I'm reviewing are from the travel set so it's not full size. 


First I'm going to the  Rejuvenating Shampoo, and this is what it looks like:




Review


  • Size: 3.3 oz
  • Smell: Really good and made my hair smell great but didn't last as much as I thought. But still a fantastic smell.
  • Overall performance: 10/10. It was amazing. Made my hair so fresh and new. It completely reconstructed my air and practically reversed all the damage I did to my hair. I recommend this to all who want soft, healthy hair. I was very impressed by this shampoo.
  • Price: $9-$48 (Depending on the size). Very reasonable price for a shampoo this excellent.
  • Available At: macadamiahair.com and folica.com

Next: The Moisturizing Rinse



Review
  • Size: 2 oz
  • Smell: Same as the shampoo 
  • Overall Performance: 10/10 very effective, cleaned and nourished my hair making look and feel fresh. Be careful not to put some on your scalp because it will make your hair fall out (not a lot though). This tip not only goes for the mosturizer rinse but for all conditioners and hair products excluding shampoo. I also liked that you only had to put it for 30-60 seconds, not too long.
  • Price: $6-$54 (Depending on the size)
  • Available At: macadamiahair.com and folica.com

The Deep Repair Masque





Review
  • Size: 3.3 oz
  • Smell: Amazing
  • Overall Performance: 15/10 Completely repaired my damaged hair!  I highly recommend that while the repair masque is on, you also combine the Healing Oil Treatment along with it. It strengthens your hair, completely repairs any damage done to your hair. Leave it on for about 5-10 minutes and you'll have like new hair. My favorite product!
  • Price: $4-$55 (Depending on the size). This price is very legitimate. It saves you a lot of money, so instead of going to get $100 keratin treatment at a salon you can get a better treatment from the comfort of your own home.
  • Available At: macadamiahair.com and folica.com

The Nourishing Leave-In-Cream



  • Size: 2 oz
  • Smell: I believe all Macadamia Natural Oil products smell the same.
  • Overall Performance:At first I was not at all pleased with this product, it was not very affective but, I the learned you have to combine it with the Healing Oil Treatment like the deep repair masque. After I combined the two, I fell in loe with this product. It controlled my frizz and my hair was manageable. It made my hair styling a lot easier. 
  • Price: $6.50-$28 (Depending on the size)
  • Available At: macadamiahair.com and folica.com
The Healing Oil Treatment



  • Size: 1 oz
  • Smell: It was pretty good, sort of like flower.
  • Overall Performance: 15/10. Mixed with the deep repair masque, and the leave in cream, I became obsessed with this product. I could style my hair a lot easier, made my hair smell great, soft and healthy. I recommend it to all.
  • Price: $6.50-$75 (Depending on the size)
  • Available At: macadamiahair.com and folica.com 
****TIP***
Watch this video if you want to know the proper and professional way to use these products, I followed these steps ad was impressed with the results.
Macadamia Natural Oil Procedure 

Overall, I loved Macadamia's Natural Oil hair products. No doubt about it. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats