Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Monday, April 22, 2013

DAX Removing Shampoo and Restoring Conditioner Review

Hi Guys! It's ConfidentBeauty2012 here again and I will be reviewing the DAX Remving Shampoo and Restoring Conditioner. 

I believe DAX is a well known company for their hair care products but I think they should be known a little more since their products really work. This is what the shampoo and conditioner look like:


Okay, first: The Shampoo




Review
  • Size: 8 fl. oz
  • Smell: Not the best smell in the world, but you get used to it.
  • Overall performance: 8/10
  • Price:  $6.67
  • Available At: http://www.daxhaircare.com/
The shampoo was great, after I washed my hair, I could immediately tell how sparkly clean it left my hair, without the build up. It did no damaged to my hair and left me pleased with the results.

And the Conditioner


The conditioner was the piece de resistance. It made my hair feel nice, clean and smooth. It also made my hair feel a lot lighter since it was able to get rid of all the build up in my hair. 
  • Size: 8 fl. oz
  • Smell: Same as the shampoo but again, not the best smell in the world, but you get used to it.
  • Overall performance: 9/10; The conditioner seemed more affective than the shampoo.
  • Price:  $6.67
  • Available At: http://www.daxhaircare.com/
For a really cheap price you can get really clean hair without build up. These products are perfect if you feel that the regular shampoo is not doing a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats