Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Friday, August 29, 2014

Looking Fab Without The Fortune

Now I know it seems like all I've been doing lately is reviewing products, but I have been accumulating a few products that I hope you guys will consider checking out.
The products are from Nuance Salma Hayek. These products are really cheap, and I believe the cheapest product on here I about $10 and under. From left to right the products are the blue agave curls and wave conditioner, shampoo and the enhancing styling swirl. 

 I could go on and on about these products, but let me save you time and say I loved these products. They all smelled really good and the products helped my hair define its waves. I also noticed a huge cut back in frizz, which was a major plus for me. It also really helped nourish my hair and keep it nice and soft. The style swirl also had a pretty cool bottle, you can see the swirl inside the bottle. Another thing I really liked about the shampoo and the conditioner is that they worked well with other products. A lot of shampoos and conditioners don't work as well when they're not used together but I didn't have a problem mixing and matching them. The style swirl also saved me a lot of time with styling my hair, blow drying it and even curling it.

The next products the nourishing oil, straightening balm and primer spray. The nourishing oil felt like it was just oil but it did wonders for my hair. I especially loved using it whenever I'd straighten my hair because it was only time my hair didn't feel dry and fragile. The straightening balm smelled a little weird after a while of using it. The smell wasn't strong and because of the results the smell didn't matter anymore. The balm played a major part in straightening my hair, especially with taming my frizz. The primer spray on the other hand, I didn't like as much because I felt like it didn't really do anything for my hair. But one time after I took a shower I put the primer in my hair & wrapped a towel on it. After I let it sit for a few minutes I went to brush it and it made my hair looking amazing. It was so easy to brush & it added shine to my hair but it also made my hair feel dry.

Onto the skin scare products. 

  http://www.bellebellebeauty.com/belle/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Nuance-Salma-Hayek-New-Product-Launch-Summer-2012-5.jpg http://www.rmmbeauty.com/.a/6a017ee702b0b1970d0192aa1265d8970d-pi
The exfoliating body cleansing scrub was incredible. When I first used it it felt like a layer of dirt and dead skin cells were scrapped off my body. Each time my skin felt softer and smoother. It does feel a little rocky but not exfoliating cleansers are like that. Before using the dual phase body oil you have to make sure you shake the bottle because the oil and the other ingredients get separated. Anyway, to finish off a great cleansing, I sprayed on the dual phase body oil. I only sprayed two or three times each time I used it because I didn't want to have oily skin but it worked wonders on my skin. I definitely noticed a change. Back to the shower, the white clay masked cleansed my skin and softened it but no major changes.
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhKT-5cxj3-9a0zs94-544SaNeCmn6gefUjtfn9pBTwJ9BtPdwFN6AFZ2Mw13vMwRzhqsvhHzIE9RWfr9pzeQLyuB0atAb5wfhvbezAo1HBBLt464GS_R1E1aEF8IycsdQEFKAFdxfbpXko/s1600/Nuance_Salma_Hayek_Ani-Aging_Wrinkle_Filler_Eye_Serum.jpg
Left to right the products are firming neck & chest balm, firming day & night cream, firming eye balm, glycolic cream cleanser and and eye serum. I gave these products to my mom to use because they were for wrinkles. She didn't have to tell me how she felt about them because I could already tell they worked just by looking at her. Her skin looked tightened especially around her eyes. The cream cleanser was just to clean your face of any traces products left behind so you can have a fresh start when you apply the products. When I asked her how she liked the products she really liked the eye serum and the firming neck and chest balm because she said they worked the fastest. She loved Salem Hayek's products just as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats