Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Lastest Obsession: Laura Geller Review

 I have reviewed this brand before, but instead of making two posts for one brand, I'm going to re-update the old post and include the new prodoucts. Sound simple?

Laura Geller Review




 The Delectables Eyeshadow Palettes

Every now and again, you find a palette that's simply love at first sight. well this time I found two. I have been seeing Laura Geller's products'everywhere so there's no doubt I was so ecstatic and flattered when I was approached to review their two palettes. They are the Delectacle Eyeshadow Palettes. (Love that name).


 The palettes came in a sleek metal box and *gasp* two GIANT cookies that immediately killed my diet within an eyesight. Seriously, I should write a review about how good the cookies were. Anyways, back the real reason why we're here. The palettes came in a classy cover. The two palettes come in nude colors and cool colors. I am not kidding guys when I say I am in love with the the shades. The nude palette is perfect for an everyday look, if you wanna keep it casual. The cool palette has shades that are also perfect for smokey eyes or any dark dramatic eye looks. Each palette is $45 but I promise it is well worth the money. They are easy to blend and highly pigmented, so you don't have to pack on to much of it. The spherical shape of the eyeshadows make the palette even more gorgeous because they reminded of our planets. The elegant look and high quality pigments of the pigments makes $45 look like a bargain. They are definitely my new favorite palettes. The palettes also come with a brush. On one end is a blending brush and the other is an angled brush. It's obviously better than getting those cheap sponge brushes (you know which ones I'm talking about).












Do you see the resemblance? There's actually a reason why the shades resemble planets. It's because they're out of this world. I know, cheap pun. But I had to.  I know you guys can see why I am infatuated with Laura Geller's The Delectables Palette. Everything about them is perfect and I am totally going to create a thousand and one looks with these colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats