Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Friday, March 10, 2017

How To Test Out Products For Review

Getting free stuff sounds great doesn't it? You hear it all the time how bloggers can get free stuff in an exchange for a review. While there a couple different way you can do that, I'm gonna show you one easy and fun way to test out products. PinchMe is a monthly service where you get a box filled with goodies. The great part is it's all completely free and all you have to do is write a review on the products. That's it! I was lucky enough to be sent a premium box and I am so excited to share what I got and how you can get the same thing.

PinchMe Review


So you've signed up and get an inbox saying you're gonna receive box, now what? Well, to start off not everyone is guaranteed a box, but you do have a good chance of getting one. Also sipping was actually pretty fast it took it about a week or so to get to me. Once you're approved for a box you'll receive one much like the one in the photo above. Keep in my mind that my box is premium so you won't get exactly what I'm getting. 


Once your box arrives now comes the fun part: The Goodies! I got so many wonderful goodies, some from brands I've heard of and others were new to me. These were all of the goodies I got (I also got a coupon!)


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg




Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpgI got two SlimFast snacks. One was a bag of sour cream and onion chips with only 100 calories and another was a chocolate smoothie that helps suppress your appetite. I have never tried these nor have I heard of them but the chips had a lot of flavor and chocolate shake surprisingly held me down for a couple of hours. I also got this V.I Poo spray, which if I'm correct is an air freshener for your toilet. You basically just spray it in and stink-no-more! It had a fruity smell to it and I'm surprised I've never heard of this before. One of the funnest parts about PinchMe is trying new products.

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
My box also came with an Olay body wash and a nail polish from Essie. Essie was one of the first nail polish brands I ever tried out so I was happy to see I got one in my box. The Olay body wash smelled so good and I've used it once so far and it was actually really good. The cold weather has been so harsh for my skin and this really helped quench its thirst. The last products in my box was a lip gloss and eyeliner from Covergirl,a coupon for a Covergirl mascara and samples of Covergirl's tru foundation. 

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Overall, you get a couple of makeup goodies, some coupons and miscellaneous products. If you don't get approved for a box, no worries! There's always next monnth and they also have some awesome coupons on their site you can check out! So what are you waiting for? Sign up here

Displaying IMG_1924.JPG


New samples arrive on Tuesday so make sure you sign up before then! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats