Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pura D’or: Anti-dandruff & Scalp Treatment Shampoo and Argan Oil

 Hello my radiant readers! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Pura D’or: Anti-dandruff & Scalp Treatment Shampoo and Argan Oil. Before I start my review, I have to say that I was highly impressed with these results. These products were amazing. The Argan oil has a nickname which is "liquid gold", and I couldn't believe how that was more than 100% true. I highly recommend these to those who have dandruff and or are looking for a great moisturizing treatment. Here is what the products look like:



First: The Anti-Dandruff Shampoo


The shampoo was really good, it worked like magic and it made it to my top 10 favorite shampoos. When you first use the shampoo, a lot of dandruff will begin to show up, and that's okay. What it does is that, it loosens up the dandruff and then after the next few washes with the shampoo, you'll notice the dandruff will begin to lessen dramatically. It's also safe for everyday use so you can wash your hair daily with it. The only complaint I had, was that it was pretty hard to wash out of your hair and the smell. The smell was the most attractive smell in the world but it was tolerable. The shampoo also had a convenient pump, not like most shampoos. The pump was great because if you drop the shampoo, it was spill anything.

Here's a little more info on the shampoo:
  • Size: 16 fl. oz
  • Smell: Okay, but it's not so strong and will fade aways. 
  • Overall performance: 10/10
  • Price:  $37, if you're willing to spend that much money to get rid of dandruff, then I highly recommend this shampoo for you. 

Lastly: The Argan Oil


The Argan oil was very impressive and I loved how it was not only for the hair, but also for your body and face. In case you didn't know, here are some benefits of Argan Oil:


-Prevents loss of moisture from the skin

-Diminish wrinkles 
-Anti-aging 
-Stimulate skin cells 
-Hydrates your hair and locks in the moisture all day 
-Creates a natural & vibrant shine to your hair 
-Reduce & prevent split ends 
-Reduce scarring 
-Give you softer skin 
-Prevent stretch marks 
-Relief for eczema and psoriasis 
-Restores nutrient content to skin cells

I used the Argan oil, in just about any way I could and every time it seemed to get better and better. It made my hair so shiny and soft. I can always rely on my Argan Oil to fix my hair whenever it feels dry or brittle. If you have frizzy hair on humid days (like me) the Argan Oil is a quick way to tame the frizz. it also added a lot of shine and softness to my hair. Also, here is a little more description of the Argan Oil:

  • Size: 4 fl. oz
  • Smell: I don't really think it has a scent to it, but if it does it's probably really light.
  • Overall performance: 10/10
  • Price: $19, but I could be mistaken, check it out on their site if you'd like to be sure: Argan Oil Price  (Totally worth it)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats