Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Friday, June 28, 2013

Review: GK Hair Leave-In-Cream

Today I will be reviewing the GK Hair Taming System Leave-In-Cream.This is what the product looks like:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QOO6vdVsGX4/UQYGlMVSaGI/AAAAAAAABBQ/oS_OQ2fz8zE/s1600/P1017978.JPG

This product was my go-to product when I was having a bad hair day. It tamed my frizzy hair leaving it manageable and soft. I carried it everywhere with me just in case. The GK Hair Leave-In-Cream was very high quality and I was very pleased with the results. I put it on my hair after every wash and it seemed to impress me more and more every time. Made my hair much more silkier and nourished it. The smell was nice and it came in a pump which was very convenient. My hair became less stiff when I used it and it also straightened my hair a bit. Not completely pin straight but I did see some improvement in my hairs texture.

More Info:
  • Size: 4.4 fl. oz
  • Smell: Nice
  • Price: Depends on how much it is sold for at the salon you buy it.
  • Worth it?:Absolutely 
  • Available At: Salon professionals. This product is not available at  folica.com nor amazon.com. They authorized to sell their products so what they're selling could be fake. GK Hair products can only be purchased at salons or spas near you, visit gkhair.com for more information or to find a salon near you. 
One of my favorite products, I loved it. I would also like to mention that GK Hair has a Taming System that you can get at a salon. If you'd like to read more on it here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats