Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Polish & MakeUp Review


Today I am going to be reviewing the following: 

~Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat 
~Sally Hansen Lustre Nail Polish
~Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen Kit 
~NYC Liquid Makeup 
~NYC Liquid Concealer 


Fuzzy Coat 

At first when I got the Fuzzy Coat Nail Polish I was worried that I wasn't going to like how it would look at my nails. When I put my first coat, I didn't really like it I felt like it make my nails look messy. I decide to put another coat to see if it would make it look better and it did. I loved it, I've never seen nail polish that looked like this. I think this nail polish would be perfect to wear to parties. The colors I got were Fuzzy Fantasy, Wool Knot, & Peach Fuzz (Pic Below). I would give this nail polish 4 out of 5 stars only because I feel like you can't wear it all the time. I got mine from http://sallyhansen.com/  they have awesome nail polish. SallyHensen.com



Lustre Shine 

The Lustre Shine Nail Polish is the most amazing nail polishI have ever seen. I am obsessed with it. The colors I got were lava, scarab, & gilt. This nail polish makes your nails look elegant and classy. It does not look lumpy and dirty. It makes your nails look smooth and shiny. If you're wondering on whether to buy this nail polish, I would defiantly recommend it. It is seriously one of the best nail polish I ever wore. I would give it 5 stars out of 5. Amazing product! SallyHensen.com




Diamond Strength French Manicure Pen Kit

The French Manicure Pen Kit is pretty amazing. I love it The color I got was Barely There. It is really easy to use. I was very impressed with how my nails turned out. The color I got was Barely There. The pen worked great, & with a little practice, it was easy & quick. Looks very professional. I didn't find anything to complain about. Awesome product to get french nails instead of paying expensive prices at salons. I would defiantly give it 5 stars. Sally Hanson never disappoints with nail products. Sallyhansen.com




NYC Liquid MakeUp
  
I wasn't really a fan of this product. It really didn't work well on my face. The makeup itself was really thin. I can see why it's really cheap. The product is pretty much you get what you pay for. I guess it works different for everybody depending on your skin. This product was just too watery and not for me. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars. I also got this product from SallyHansen.com
  





NYC Liquid Concealer 

Unlike the liquid makeup I liked this product. It was really smooth on my face. It covered the spots on my face pretty good. Another good thing about this product is its really cheap. It's a great product. You will love how amazing it works and looks on your face. I would give it 4 out of 5 stars. This product was also from SallyHansen.com


2 comments:

  1. Did you have breakouts after using NYC Liquid Concealer for one week?
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did not...but make sure when you wash it off to use a facial cleanser. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats