Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

BA Star Eye Shadow Makeup Palette


A lot of eye shadows nowadays fail to give us the looks we want.  But I found one that is pretty amazing.

 

It is the BA Star Eye Shadow Palette.

 With this palette you can achieve the perfect smokey eye look. I loved the colors that this came in. These color make your eyes stand out and sparkle. I am obsessed with this palette and I'm usually not a fan of eye shadows. The way the eye blended in with my face and makeup was perfect. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. 

*Update*
So recently I got another palette from BA Star and wanted to share it with you guys. What I loved about this one is the colors. They are absolutely gorgeous! My favorite colors were the pink and silver. They really stood out and I loved how they looked on my eyes.



This is how they looked on my eyes. 



(Btw the eyeliner I'm wearing is Young Blood and will being review them later.) 

 
As a thank you for checking out my blog my readers get 50% off by using the code:
50TROPIC

I also got the BA Star Body Shimmer Base.


I loved this product. It made my skin look shinny and bright. Even though it is not sticky, it was a little thick on my skin. It wasn't really something to exciting. It also wasn't a big deal. I never wear stuff like bases wasn't really thrilled with this product.  I felt like it made the shadow hard to spread on my eyes. I give it 3 out of 5 stars. 



**These products will be available on http://bastar.com also if you are interested in makeup that sparkle **:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats