Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Today I am going to be reviewing the Batiste Dry Shampoo!

Now you're probably wondering what a dry shampoo is.....it helps keep your hair smelling and looking fresh. Great to use as a finishing touch.

Batiste Dry Shampoo is fast and easy to use, and works on all hair types! Simply
spray into your roots, massage through with your fingertips, brush and style as you
please! 

At first I didn't see a different, but after a while I realized my hair was getting cleaner. It's probably the cleanest and freshest its ever been. It helped get rid of excess oil and dirt. This is a great product to use if you're in a hurry. It helps you get rid of bad hair days. This can be used by both men and women. It is definitely a time saver.
 
It can bought at any Ulta store for $7.99.

The one thing I did not like about it is that if you sprayed to close to your head it would leave white powder. But that wasn't a huge problem. Just make sure you keep a good distance

I would give it four out of five stars.

1 comment:

  1. I love this dry shampoo, don't think I could live without it haha dramatic but true.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats