Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 24, 2014

TwiLash Review: One Step Closer to Perfect Eyelashes

Getting the perfect eyelashes can be a real hassle. But whats even harder is trying to get your mascara off too. That was until I found this great product called Twilash. Its an eyelash enhancer, mascara and mascara remover. This is what it looks like:





When I first got this product it was a little confusing to use, but there is a tutorial on Youtube on how to use it (which I'll include it at the end of this post) and after a while I got the hang of it. Anyways, back to the product. If you're having problems getting those long, perfect eyelashes then I suggest you check out this product. 

First off, this product did a pretty darn good job with curling  out my eyelashes. My eyelashes are usually crooked, especially in the morning so I was excited to try out this product, hoping it would be the answer to my prayers. It was. Twilash helped me aline my lashes and curl them so I can put on my mascara better. Also, what really impressed me was how easily it took off my eye makeup and my mascara. I wish I had found out about this product sooner because it would've really helped me save a lot of time and money. It comes with these little makeup remover pads that you attach to the top of the product and you just smear off your makeup. This is probably one of the uniquest and creative products I've ever used. It's a little tricky at first, but after a while you'll fall in love with it. You don't have to add any makeup remover to the pad, it removes it without any help. It was really gentle on my eyes but the edges were a little a sharp so you have to be a little careful with coming to close to your eyeballs.

Here is a tutorial/demo of the product if you're interested in it:



I highly recommend checking out this product, not only did it help me get flawless eyelashes and add volume to my lashes, the company is so sweet and kind, they can help you out with any concerns or questions you have about their products. You can learn more about Twilash on their Twitter, Facebook, or Youtbe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats