Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Monday, November 30, 2015

EOS Holiday Lip Balm Collection Review

EOS: Evolution of Smooth

Every year, winter seems to be getting colder and colder and every year, it's getting harder and harder to keep our lips moisturized. It hasn't even snowed yet and my lips are already drying up. Finding a good chap stick that works fast and helps heal your lips is pretty tough. Lately though, I've been hearing a lot of buzz about EOS, so I decided to give it a go and review their lip balm. I got their Holiday 2015 Limited Edition Decorative Lip Balm Collection.


I've seen EOS' lip balms everywhere, so I decided try it out myself because I was running out of options, and I have to say these lip balms are amazing! They are not just ordinary lip balms that come in a stick form as you can see pictured above. They come in a twist off cap and the flavors I got smelled soooo good. The collection with Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean and Pomegranate Raspberry. What I loved the most about these, is that they were long lasting. They glide right on your lips and they really made my lips soft and moist. When you apply them on your lips, they feel very light, unlike other brands that tend to feel greasy. 


The collection also came with with cute jeweled art you can use to design your eos lip balm. I thought it was adorable and a great way to customize your lip balm. There's two sheets that have designs, letters, symbols and numbers.


The price for the Holiday Collection is $8.99, which is a terrific deal for three lip balms and if your lips are easily chapped. They can be purchased at Walmart, Walgreen, or Target. Their products are one of those products where one isn't enough. Overall, ever since I used this product, it has been my go to product and I can not leave home with out, its always in my purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats