Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Young Blood Cosmetics Review

Young Blood Cosmetics Review

Summer products that you will love to kick off the fall with! 


Summers gone and falls right around the corner, but that doesn't mean you should stop using your favorite tanning products and summer lipsticks. 

 Today I will be reviewing some products that  I think will blend in this fall.

 They are Young Blood Cosmetics! 

 The first product I will introduce to you guys is the Mineral Illuminating BodyTint:



 This is one of the best body tints I have used over the summer! What I loved about it was the amazing glow that it gave me! It made my arms and legs feel so smooth! It gives your body a hydrating experiences. This product is a little pricey, but if you really loves tans but not the sun this product is for you! You won't be disappointed. 

 

The next product I am going to review is Anti-Shine Mattifier:

 

 

I am going to be honest about this, my face really is that oily, I did not use this product very much. Since my face isn't as oily, I did not wanna keep using this product to dry out my face. I did read other people's reviews online and they weren't very satisfied. A few people complained of breakouts and others said it made their face too oily.  When I used this product I did not have either of these problems.

 

The next product have is the Mineral Radiance (bronzer in Sunshine):

Unlike the Mattifier I loved this bronzer. It was very light on my skin. It blends so well, totally worth the money. I did not have a problem with this product &  I don't think you will! It is fabulous mineral radiance type blush that stays on all day! This color is a bronze so swirl it on your brush then if it looks too much tap the brush on your hand then start on your jawline or cheeks. It looks more natural! This is how the color looked on my hand. 


What's makeup with out eyeliner..? The next product I have for is Young Bloods Eye-Mazing Liquid Liner Pens. 











Eye-mazing is absolutely the perfect way to describe these eyeliners. The Eye-Mazing Liquid Liner Pen is available in five colors: Noir (Black), Marrón (Brown), Gris (Gray), Verde (Forest Green) and Azul (Blue). My favorites were the black and blue! The best part about them is not only do they glide on but they lasted very long, these last me the entire day. It is hard to find an eyeliner that does not smudge but not anymore. Plus as a bonus it’s easy to do a cat-eye with these because of the firmness of the brush. They are a little pricey but so worth the money! I would rate them a 5 stars!  A big thank you to Young Blood for creating these stunning eyeliners!



Lastly I have the Young Blood Lip Tints:







(Poppy)
(Rose)


I didn't really have any problem with these lip tints but when I did get them it was really hot, so they ended up melting before I got to use them.What I really loved about these lip tints is that they glide right on your lips. They made my lips feel very soft and helped heal their dryness. Their texture felt like lip stick and lip gloss combined.


 These are perfect for wanting extra shine on your lips while healing them. Young Blood has very high quality products and they never disappoint. 


You can purchase any of these products on: http://www.ybskin.com/ and check out their others as well! 

Follow them on Twitter





Make sure to take advantage of these amazing deals!

Use Code: BeautyByBetty to get your own curling wand for only 69$ from Nume!! http://goo.gl/xWzqic

Use Code: Confident13 to get 10% off Studio Gear Cosmetics!

StudioGearCosmetics.com

Use Code: Beauty40 to get 40% off your purchase on http://www.simplyspoiledbeautyproducts.com


Use the code: TTYT10 & get 10% off plus 

free shipping from bornprettystore.com! ♥


Use Code: BeautyBetty to get a $300 Teeth Whitening kit for ONLY 29$!! http://smilesciences.com/

*Leave any questions or comments below!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats