Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

♦Subscribe to my blog ♦

Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2015

Are Monthly Makeup Subscriptions Worth The Money? +BEAUTY BOX 5 REVIEW

You've heard them all before, Ipsy, BirchBox, GlossyBox, ect. Monthly Beauty Subscriptions are a great way to find new products to try out. It's also a good idea to find a subscription that fits your need. I recently found a great monthly subscription service for people like companies that are pure vegan.  It's Beauty Box 5 and it's PETA and Leaping Bunny approved. 
If you haven't heard of Leaping Bunny, you've probably seen their logo before

About The Brand

Beauty Box 5 comes with 5 deluxe samples and full-sized products. The products are a mix of makeup, beauty accessories, hair, skincare, fragrance, body, and nails. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Maybe, not those three, bu it is a cosmetic jungle when it comes to finding the right products. Basically anything beauty you'll get in your box. The brands are usually luxury, drugstore, vegan and eco-friendly brands. They have different products depending on what kind of beauty shopper you are. Whether you like to spend a lot or save, daring or mature. U.S members get free shipping and it's only $12 a month or $99 a year. They have other payment options as well.

What I Got

I got a box to try out and this is what the box looked like:


The 5 products I got are


  1. Kaunis Anti-Aging Mask
  2. Eco-Beauty Good Day Moisturizer by La Fresh Group
  3. Altchek Depuff Eye Pads
  4. The All Natural Face Blush in Dusky Rose
  5. Moodmatcher Twist Stick in Light Blue






Everything I got totaled to about $72, but since it's through a monthly subscription, I think it's pretty obvious what a money saver this is. I did find  hidden gems that I plan on repurchasing myself. Everything else worked great but I am still open for other options. 
The lipstick was one of my favs because my first impression was blue? On what occasion would I wear blue lipstick? Until I swatched it on my hand and it came out pink! I thought that was pretty cool.




My overall impression is that subscriptions services are definitely worth the money. They're perfect for anyone who's open minded to using new beauty products for a fraction of the cost. Who knows, maybe you'll find a gold mine in your box?


Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats