Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Monday, December 7, 2015

Are Monthly Makeup Subscriptions Worth The Money? +BEAUTY BOX 5 REVIEW

You've heard them all before, Ipsy, BirchBox, GlossyBox, ect. Monthly Beauty Subscriptions are a great way to find new products to try out. It's also a good idea to find a subscription that fits your need. I recently found a great monthly subscription service for people like companies that are pure vegan.  It's Beauty Box 5 and it's PETA and Leaping Bunny approved. 
If you haven't heard of Leaping Bunny, you've probably seen their logo before

About The Brand

Beauty Box 5 comes with 5 deluxe samples and full-sized products. The products are a mix of makeup, beauty accessories, hair, skincare, fragrance, body, and nails. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Maybe, not those three, bu it is a cosmetic jungle when it comes to finding the right products. Basically anything beauty you'll get in your box. The brands are usually luxury, drugstore, vegan and eco-friendly brands. They have different products depending on what kind of beauty shopper you are. Whether you like to spend a lot or save, daring or mature. U.S members get free shipping and it's only $12 a month or $99 a year. They have other payment options as well.

What I Got

I got a box to try out and this is what the box looked like:


The 5 products I got are


  1. Kaunis Anti-Aging Mask
  2. Eco-Beauty Good Day Moisturizer by La Fresh Group
  3. Altchek Depuff Eye Pads
  4. The All Natural Face Blush in Dusky Rose
  5. Moodmatcher Twist Stick in Light Blue






Everything I got totaled to about $72, but since it's through a monthly subscription, I think it's pretty obvious what a money saver this is. I did find  hidden gems that I plan on repurchasing myself. Everything else worked great but I am still open for other options. 
The lipstick was one of my favs because my first impression was blue? On what occasion would I wear blue lipstick? Until I swatched it on my hand and it came out pink! I thought that was pretty cool.




My overall impression is that subscriptions services are definitely worth the money. They're perfect for anyone who's open minded to using new beauty products for a fraction of the cost. Who knows, maybe you'll find a gold mine in your box?


1 comment:

  1. Femingle gives each sort of administrations in regards to the salon. Our salon is at your home. Which can end one of the biggest problems of your life. Such as Traffic weather and many more problems. We arrange the bridal makeup services at home in Pakistan only for you

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats