Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Studio Gear Cosmetics Review & Coupon

         Studio Gear Cosmetics Review! 





  • Studio Gear Eyeliner (Black): This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It glides right on my eye so smoothly. I usually have trouble finding one that doesn't smudge or that actually shows. This makes my eyes look really good. This eyeliner also lasts the whole day and is defiantly worth the money. I would give this eyeliner five out of five stars.  


  • Studio Gear Mascara (Black) : This mascara is not bad. I loved that it made my eyelashes dark and long. It made my eyes look amazing. The one thing I didn't like about it is that it had little clumps on the brush, so that when I put it on my eyes it would be at the end of the lashes. I guess most mascaras do that, however this mascara wasn't as bad as the ones I used before. I would give it four out of five stars. 

  • Studio Gear Cream to Powder Blush (Natural Berry) : This product is amazing. It is so smooth and glides right on your face. I used my finger while applying this product since a brush would have ruined it and caked it on face. When I apply this product it does not look messy or caked on. It makes my face look really natural. It also doesn't make my face look clown like since thats what most colors come in. This product is so smooth and I recommend it to everyone. I give it five out of five stars. 



  • Studio Gear Cosmetics CC Cream: This cream is amazing! This product is defiantly worth the 34$ but if you use my code below and you can get it for 30$ plus you get free shipping on all U.S orders. I  was very impressed. When you first put the cream it comes out white, but while you're working it on your face it starts to really blend in your skin. It covers any unwanted blemishes on your face. I would give this 5 out of 5 stars. If you are still unsure whether to buy this product, I guarantee you, you won't be disappointed. 





**Visit StudioGearCosmetics.com right now and get these amazing products!**

**Use the code: Confident13 and Get 10% off**

**Studio Gear also offers free shipping and free samples with every order!!***


Check out my latest Youtube video!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats