Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BH Cosmetics Forever Nude MakeUp Palette

Forever Nude.....
 

Nudes, nudes, nudes! Seems like all people talk about nowadays are nudes. Whether it's Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton or Kaley Cuoco. But I'm here to talk about a different nude. I'm talking about BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Palette. So I recently got this palette from BH Cosmetics and I love it!!  My favorite thing about this amazing palette is the colors that it had. They have great pigmentation and they compliment each other fabulously. It includes:
6 eyeshadows in shimmer, satin and matte finishes along with 2 silky blushes and 2 creamy shades of lip color and a highlighter!
 
Here is what just one of the eye shadows looks like



This makes the best spring/summer palette for every-day looks that are beautiful, bright and perfect for daytime, yet you are still able to turn any look into a night look with the darker eyeshadow. The Forever Nude Palette is the perfect size for your purse. It was bigger than I imagined it would be but that's one of the things I loved about it.
Another thing that I loved was that it has everything I need in one palette. It's definitely a MUST HAVE!! It is easy to apply and long lasting! I would rate this 5 stars!

This palette goes for 13.95 on BHCosemtics.com
  If the price is going to be a problem you can wait for their amazing promotions. They are always having a sale which includes free shipping and free gifts all the time! Sometimes they have sales where the palettes are $7 so sign up for their newsletter or follow them on twitter to know!

 BH Cosmetics are high quality and the prices are very affordable! This is my all time favorite palette!

There is nothing really bad that I can say about this palette! You will love it!

Please comment below if there's anything you'd like to know about this palette. ♥ 

BH Cosmetics Social Media:
 They also have weekly giveaways on their Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats