Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Friday, November 7, 2014

Too Faced: Better Than Sex Mascara Review!

Is your mascara better than sex?

Finding just the right mascara is hard to do. Especially one that doesn't clutter and lasts long. Recently, I was given the opportunity to review the one mascara that does that!! I absolutely love this product!! I have used MANY different mascaras, constantly trying the new thing, but this is the best mascara I have ever worn. It makes your lashes thick, dark and so long with one coat. The formula is wet but not tacky wet and not overly dry. Another thing I loved about it was after it was dry it didn't harden or smudge.


The wand has a hourglass tip that's perfect for giving your lashes the best curls. This mascara only comes in black and it goes for $23. Plus you get a travel size one as a bonus!!


 Who needs false lashes when you have this mascara. I am absolutely in love with the length and volume that it provides. I will definitely get more as soon as I run out! This is a must have product and I can't leave home without it. One coat is all you need but the max would be three because anything more than that will clutter your lashes.

After trying out this mascara see why they call it Better Than Sex! I did upload a video of me applying the Too Faced Mascara on my Instagram so make sure you check that out! ♥





Instagram.com/BeautyByBettys

If you're interested in checking out this mascara here is the link: http://bit.ly/TooFacedDeals! Get free shipping on orders over $50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats