Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Born Pretty Store Review + Jewelry Giveway!



Hey guys I just recently received some jewelry from Born Pretty Store and decided to share it with you! The first thing I would like to talk about is the prices. Not only are the jewelry cute & classy they are all affordable! If you still don't like the prices you can use code: TTYT10 to get 10% off your entire purchase. They have free shipping world wide! The only problem for this is there location. They are located in Singapore, so you have to be patient, but it is worth the wait! Since I am located in the U.S they said it would take 4-6 weeks and it ended up coming after 3 weeks.






So the first thing I got was this beautiful Rhinestone Pearl Bracelet. This is what it looks like:


It has 10 pearls on it. There is the letter D in the middle with 3 charms around it: a flower, a heart with pink swirls, and another mini heart with little silver rhinestones. You can wear this for any occasion. Whether its a casual day you feel like accessorizing or going to a wedding! Light reflects off of it making it shiny. This elegant charm bracelet only cost $2.77 plus if you use the code: TTYT10 you can get it for $2.49 plus free shipping worldwide and no minimum purchase required! I really loved this bracelet! You definitely should check it out!
The next thing I got was a 4 Piece Beaded Ribbon Bracelet! This is what it looks like: 


I absolutely adored this bracelet.
It has a very classy and elegant look. The pink ribbon you see in the picture does not come in any other colors, but it can be removed. It comes with 4 bracelets and each of them are designed differently. They are not connected. One is twisted with a bow charm hanging from it, another is regular with pearls going around, a  third one  just a plain bracelet with small lines, and lastly the bigger one looks like a big chain and has a pink ribbon going through it, which is tied in a bow at the end. I fell in love with this bracelet right when I saw it! You would think something like this costs like $10.00 , but it is only $3.99! This bracelet is perfect for the Breast Cancer awareness month!

The last thing I got was a Love Chain necklace. This is what it looks like:


I got this necklace because of its petite look. Its not huge, doesn't get in the way, and it  goes with everything I wear! I can wear it when I go out and even when I stay home. The word on the necklace is "Love" written in cursive. There are 11 holes to change the necklace's height. There is a pearl on the letter "o" and a little gem that hangs from the letter "e." Because this  necklace is kind of small, you can wear it with other necklaces and you won't be over doing it with the jewelry. This necklace is so adorable and I recommend it for everyone.  It is only $0.99, I don't see any reason not to get it!

**Also on my instagram I am have a giveaway to win a $20 Voucher for Born Pretty! So please make sure you enter! Instagram.com/BeautyByBettys





If you liked any of these products be sure to check out www.BornPrettyStore.com/?ref=2914 and use code: TTYT10 to get 10% off on your order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats