Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Friday, October 30, 2015

Top 5 Beauty Secrets

It's no secret that some products are overpriced. There maybe a few a few products that you've got your eye on and are just waiting to go on sale. But what if I told you that I know a few tricks up my sleeves that can get you better results than the actually product? *GASP* I know right? Here are a few beauty tricks that can save you a few bucks.

5) Baby Powder for Thicker and Longer Lashes: Baby Powder, who knew right? To get thicker and longer lashes, apply one coat of your favorite mascara. Next, take a Q-Tip and dip it in the baby powder. Apply the powder on your lashes. The baby powder will act like building fibers for your lashes. Lastly, apply one more coat of mascara. This is a great tip to know instead of spending money on lash extensions.

4) Olive Oil as a Makeup Remover: Olive oil has been know to help soften your skin, but most people don't know that it's also an amazing makeup remover. It cleanses my skin better than most of the makeup removers I've tried before. It's also a natural ingredient so you don't have to worry about any harsh chemicals

3) Rubber Bands for French Tip: Take a rubber band and place it at the border where you want your french tip and nail polish to meet. I think this picture explains it all.
2) Lotion for soft hair: I know it sounds weird, but if you have hard to manage hair like me lotion is your solution. For bad hair days when your hair just won't cooperate with you apply a dime sized amount of lotion your hand and rub it together. The lotion softens your hand making it easier to run through your hair. Plus, if your lotion smells nice, it leaves a nice scent.

1) Spraying perfume on your brush: Every now and again we all get lazy and "forget" to wash our hair. Just by the smell of someone's hair you can tell how long it's been since they washed. A great tip I found was spraying perfume on your brush before brushing your hair. The smell floats around your hair, leaving you a nice scent on your hair. This is a great tip if you don't like to overdo it with your perfume.

I hope you guys like some of these tips and even use them! Let me know which tips you liked best and which tips you'd like to share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats