Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Monday, August 3, 2015

My Two Favorite Facial Products of the Summer

Finding the right skin care products can be hard, especially during the summer. With the sun beaming down on you, it can be difficult to keep your skin healthy. Your skin gets dry, you start to break out and your skin couldn't be oiler.  Recently, I found two products that gave my skin the little TLC it needed. The two products are from Queen Helene and they are the Mint Julep Face Masque and Oatmeal ’n Honey Facial Scrub. This is what they look.


 


The first product is Queen Helene's Mint Julep Facial Masque. The size of the bottle was 8 oz. The mask was green and had a great minty smell (obviously). The great thing about the smell was it wasn’t strong or irritating. It kind of reminded me of toothpaste. When I applied the face mask, I immediately felt this fresh, cool breeze. I left it on for 10 minutes or until it completely dried. Once it fully hardened, I noticed it wash very easy to wash off. What I was really impressed with, was how it cleared away any blemishes and zits. I saw a huge difference. It completely cleared away all my pores, and blackheads. Once you wash it away you can feel that your face is actually very smooth! I had no irritations and there was no damage done to my skin. After every use, my zits began to shrink dramatically.


Notice how the texture is thick and resembles toothpaste

Now for the cons. There weren't many things I didn't like about the product. Probably the only thing was it took about a couple of trials to see results (but what product works fast anyway?) Also, you need to use a moisturizer or a facial scrub after it to maintain the results. Overall, I was very impressed with how great the product works at a very cheap price. It only goes for about $3 or so, which is a great deal and I highly recommend it for anybody with oily skin. I definitely noticed a change with my skin. This is a must have for anyone with oily skin or acne.
 

My next and last favorite product is also from Queen Helene and it is their Oatmeal ’n Honey Facial Scrub. Now I what you're thinking oatmeal and honey? Honey has been known to be beneficial to the skin but this is the first I’ve heard of oatmeal being used for dry skin. I did do a little research though and found out oats actually help moisturize your skin. Back to the product though, I loved using this product. The texture of it was little rough because of the tiny particles in it that really helped scrub off the dead cells on my face. 
Every time I would wash my face with it I felt like my face was so fresh. It would make my face bright, shiny and clean. When I first washed my face with it,  it was a little rough but when you added water to it and scrub your face you can feel it working. You can tell what days I washed my face with it and what days I didn't. I would give this product 5 stars. There is nothing I really didn't like about this product. I would definitely get it again. The size of the facial scrub is 6 oz., z little smaller than the mask mentioned before. Again, this product is also inexpensive and would fit in anyone's budget.
 


**For any of these products check out QueenHelene.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats