Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Emma Winston Beautiful Holiday Earrings Review/Gifts For Her



Finding a present for a girl can be difficult. Every girl has different taste, different style, but one thing almost every girl can agree she loves is jewelry. I recently found a jewelry company that has absolutely gorgeous jewelry at low, reasonable prices. They're called Emma Winston Floating Earring Boutique. Their jewelry is simple and elegant. After owning one of their products and chatting with them a bit I can tell they're passionate and proud of their work. They have a wide range of jewelry and are mostly known for their floating earrings, which I am going to review. So let's get to it!



The earrings came in a cute little, black box that says Emma Winston. When I opened the box the earring were in a little pouch and a card also came. My first impression of the earring were how glossy and charming they looked. It was love at first sight. The earring I received were the Three Stone Pave Crawler. It's a 14k rose gold earring, but it also comes in white or yellow gold. They cost $99 which is totally fair because they're real gold and not cheap knock-offs. the three stones also give an illusion of having three piercing when you only have one. They came exactly as they looked on their site.

They gave off a classy statement without showing off too much. Wearing them wasn't a problem, I wore them all day and didn't have any trouble. I received a lot of compliments on my Emma Winston Earrings. I've had them for a while now and they still look just as brand new. I was little worried about rusting or one of the diamonds falling off but none of that happened. I was very pleased with my earring and I think they'll make great present for other people as well. They're perfect for your wife, daughter, mother, friend, girlfriend, anybody enjoys classy and simple jewelry. Below are pictures of how stunning the Emma Winston Earrings looked on me, but I'll let you guys be the judge of it. I was very satisfied with not only the quality of the earrings but also the service and company altogether. Two thumbs up for Emma Winston! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats