Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 6, 2016

MUFE Charli XCX Aqua XL Eye Pencil Review



Boom Clap! Makeup Forever's done it again, this time with Charlie XCX. MUFE has collaborated with Charli XCX and has created what is known as the greatest eye pencils our generation. Okay, maybe that's a slight exagerration, but these eye pencils really do stand out from the rest and you''l see why once you keep reading. 


MAKE UP FOR EVER: AQUA XL Eye Pencil Review


The first thing I noticed about these liners is the variey it comes in. Not only are there many different colors to choose from but the colors also come in shimmers, mattes, metallic, satiny. iridescent or diamond. You can find a liner for any ocassion and even do an onbre event or stack them on top. I personally love purple liners because it gives my look a pop and is perfect for this time of the year.
The tuxture of this is creamy but it stays in place. Even though they're creamy, the liners were still light enough for you to blened it out and do a blurred effect. These liners are so pigmented and you can tell in the photos below. In my swatches, it was all in one stroke. I left the swatches on my arm for a couple of hours to test them out and wore some on my eyes to see how long they last. These suckers can survive an apocalypse. They did not smear AT ALL! I actually got kinda worried that they would be hard to remove like Loreal's Infallible liners but, they I wiped them off with a makeup remover wipe and they left witout a fight. These are $21 each, or you can get a kit 4 of Charli's favorites from her collection for $48. I think the price is a bargain for the liners, this is a really good deal, but if you feel like it's too much I would recommend getting at least one color that you really like because these will autimatically become your new fav. Some people aren't fans of colored eyeliner but I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT


(not my swatch but the other ones are)





1 comment:

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats