Total Pageviews

Pages - Menu

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Random Review

Statistics show that over a year a girl wastes over a million dollars on beauty products that don't even work. Well, maybe not millions of dollars, but it sure does feel like it. If only there was a certain blog *wink wink* that could tell you what products work and what products don't. Oh wait there is. Keep reading to find out what incredible products you may find.

The first things I'm going to review are CoolWay: Knotty Girl Brush and True Smooth Spray


 A brush that leaves your hair on your head, not on the brush, our prayers have been answered! I finally discovered a brush that helps detangle your hair without the pain. What I liked about this brush is that even with the toughest tangles in my hair I felt no pain and it would brush the tangles away.The bristles are thinner than most brushes, which helps it be gentler on your hair. I noticed a HUGE difference between my regular brush and my Coolway brush. My regular brush looked like a cat coughed up a hair ball on it(pretty embarassing) and my Coolway had a lot let hair in it. If you follow my blog you know that in my post "Top 10 Biggest Hair Mistakes People Make" I wrote that it's bad to brush your hair when it's wet and to comb it instead. BUT, this brush was so gentle and light on my hair that I trusted it enough to brush my hair after I showered and it didn't even tug on my hair. The
"It's bristles are specially designed to bend when they encounter a tough knot, loosening it a fractional amount as the next bristle loosens it a little more." It works on all hair types. The True Smooth Spray smelled sort of smelled like coconuts. When I first applied it to my hair I didn't really like it because it felt like it dried up my hair. HOWEVER, when I straightened my hair, I noticed a shrinkage in flyaways and frizziness. It really helped tame my hair. There isn't anything else I can say about this product except that it help control my hair.

 
 This next product is from Pura D'or and it's their Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo. A while back I did review a few products from them, and if you remember correctly I love their stuff, so it's no surprise I had high expectation for this next product.The first thing I noticed was the pump and the smell. The pump was convenient, if you drop the shampoo, you don't have to worry about any of it spilling. The smell wasn't the most pleasant smell in the world, and it was strong when you first apply it. Fortunately, as your hair dries, it begins to fade. This shampoo did wonders on my hair! I only applied it to my scalp and I noticed a significant drop in how much hair was falling out! Obviously from past experience I knew Pura D'or wasn't gonna let me down (or my hair!). To be pefectly honest with you, its around $30, which to me is pricey, but it does do what it says.. If you have a serious shedding problem, I insist you buy this! It is safe to use daily and no animal testing has been done.


Alongside the Shampoo is the Sobo ULTRA HGF Youth Serum. Before you even you this product, you get a few good first impression of it just by reading about it. Here are the upside of using this product (Or any product at Sobo


  • No Parabens
  • No Sulfates
  • No Phthalates
  • No GMOs
  • No Synthetic Dyes or Fragrances
  • No Triclosan
  • No Animal Testing
- See more at: http://www.soboskincare.com/product-p/ultra-hgf-youth-serum.htm#sthash.KCfpdJIl.dpuf


  • No Parabens
  • No Sulfates
  • No Phthalates
  • No GMOs
  • No Synthetic Dyes or Fragrances
  • No Triclosan
  • No Animal Testing
- See more at: http://www.soboskincare.com/product-p/ultra-hgf-youth-serum.htm#sthash.KCfpdJIl.dpuf

  •  No parabens
  • Sulfate Free
  • No animal testing
  • No dye or fragrances
***Only safe and organic ingredients are in their products


  • No Parabens
  • No Sulfates
  • No Phthalates
  • No GMOs
  • No Synthetic Dyes or Fragrances
  • No Triclosan
  • No Animal Testing
- See more at: http://www.soboskincare.com/product-p/ultra-hgf-youth-serum.htm#sthash.KCfpdJIl.dpu

Since their products don't contain any bad ingredients such as GMOs, Phthalates or Triclosan it's safe to use everyday. The texture of this serum was is light, not too heavy like some serums. It was also clear and scentless which was also a good quality. The product itself leaves your skin renewed and refreshed. I used a few times to test it out and I also asked my mom to see how well it helps people with older skin. The serum worked great for the both of us, I definitely noticed my skin and my mother's look softer. She told me after a few uses she couldn't stop touching her face! This costs about $57, but in all fairness cheaper than most Anti-Aging Serums. Sobo takes a lot of effort to make sure you are satisfied with your product and not have any issues, so without a doubt I knew this was a brand I could trust. If you are interested in products like this check out these links:

http://www.soboskincare.com
http://www.soboskincare.com/product-p/ultra-hgf-youth-serum.htm

Plus as a bonus you can use the code: TRYSOBO to get 25% off! 




This next product is probably these most convenient product  I've had. It the Vueset cases. Their slogan is "What You See Is What You Get", which is true because you don't get a palette with makeup, you get an empty palette. i really loved their cases because they had a wide variety of cases, with different sizes, so it can hold a lot of things. It was great to hold and eye/lip pencils, eye liners, and mascaras. I called it convenient because if ever accidentally break one of my shadows (which has happened a few times cause I'm very clumsy), it came in handy in holding what was left of my eyeshadows. Also, if you create your own makeup, this is a great case to keep it all together. This is a great way to keep all your makeup organized, especially if it's cluttered. 

The can be purchase at: http://www.vueset.com/ & the prices vary from $14-$22.



Hope you guys enjoyed my random review and found a few new products to consider! :) More reviews and article are coming up and if you wanna keep in touch with me and my blog follow me on twitter, instagram and bloglovin ♥

Twitter
Instagram
BlogLovin


  • No Parabens
  • No Sulfates
  • No Phthalates
  • No GMOs
  • No Synthetic Dyes or Fragrances
  • No Triclosan
  • No Animal Testing
- See more at: http://www.soboskincare.com/product-p/ultra-hgf-youth-serum.htm#sthash.KCfpdJIl.dpuf

  • No Parabens
  • No Sulfates
  • No Phthalates
  • No GMOs
  • No Synthetic Dyes or Fragrances
  • No Triclosan
  • No Animal Testing
- See more at: http://www.soboskincare.com/product-p/ultra-hgf-youth-serum.htm#sthash.KCfpdJIl.dpuf
Sephora.com, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Get 75% off SheIN Items

coats